“There's a race of men that don't fit in, A race that can't sit still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will. They range the field and rove the flood, And they climb the mountain's crest; Their's is the curse of the gypsy blood, And they don't know how to rest.”
- Robert Service

Friday 21 June 2013

That's One Tough Mudder!

Michael ran Tough Mudder Toronto in May! He ran with a small group of friends, and boy was I proud! The course looked pretty tough (from the spectator route, which included a chairlift ride, thank goodness), and they finished with a spring in their step.

...And it inspired me to try an adventure race of my own - I'm running the Miner's Mayhem in Sudbury tomorrow morning!

Pre-race. Cool as cucumbers!
getting muddy!
I managed to find them mid-course. Muddy, but still happy!
Post race, and the guys were chilled from all of that cold, muddy water. But still handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment